How can I subscribe to Value Creation and Future Division Times Journal?
- There are two ways to subscribe, online and offline.
Offline : You can subscribe to the Value Creation and the Future Division Times through your local area network with the assistance of the Eternal Ganges Area Coordinator.
Online : You can subscribe online for direct delivery at your doorstep through our website www.eternalganges.com.
How many issues come in an annual subscription?
- There are 12 issues in an annual subscription.
I have just subscribed for Value Creation/Future Division Times. When will I get the first copy?
- It will take 1 to 2 months, depending upon the date of your subscription
I only subscribed for one subscription but I am receiving duplicate issues. What should I do?
- This happens when you have not mentioned your current subscription number on the renewal form. In such a case, please write to us on email@example.com
How can I receive previous issues of Future Division Times and Value Creation?
- You can buy old issues from Eternal Ganges outlets (as per stock availability).
Can I change my subscription from Value Creation to Future Division Times/Future Division Times to Value Creation?
- No. This is not possible.
Can I cancel a subscription after the delivery of one or more issues?
- At present, this is not possible.
What are the delivery options for subscribed journals?
- There are two modes of delivery, offline and online.
Offline – Delivery is made through your local area network with the help of volunteers.
Online - Delivery is made to your doorstep through courier.
Order of books/products
Can I order books and accessories online?
- Yes, you can. After selecting the book/accessory of your choice, you need to make the payment online or at Axis Bank.
Can I place an order from outside India or can I have an order shipped to an address outside India?
What are the payment options available?
You may pay via credit/debit card.
You can deposit cash/cheque/DD at Axis Bank and mail a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay through netbanking.
I have been trying to make online payment but am being unable to do it. Can you help?
I just placed my order online. How long will the delivery take?
- We take 2 to 3 working days to process an order after receiving clear confirmation along with the payment. Thereafter delivery is determined by the transit time to the destination by the goods carrier. This transit time is between 3 to 8 days, depending on the city.
What is your courier charge for subscriptions/order?
- Once the order is placed, the courier charges are dependent on the weight of the parcel. These charges are pre-loaded on our website and once we have your address, the courier charge is automatically calculated.
What is the status of my order? Can I track my order?
- Once the goods are dispatched, an email is sent with tracking details for your reference.
Missing Issues of Subscribed Journals
What should I do if my subscribed copy has not arrived?
- In the case of an offline subscription, you can check with your area coordinator.
- In the case of an online subscription, you can call Eternal Ganges customer care number 8527712881 or mail us at email@example.com
Continuation of Subscribed Journals
Where can I find my expiration date of subscription?
- For offline subscription, you can check the expiration date of subscription from your area/city coordinator.
- For online subscription, you can check the expiration date of subscription from our website www.eternalganges.com by clicking on the subscription tab.
Cancellation of Subscription
Can I change my subscription periodicity in the existing subscription?
- No, this is not possible.
Change of Address
How do I change the address for the delivery of an online subscription?
Changes or Cancellation of Order
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
How do I claim replacement or refund in case of damaged or defective items?
- You may inform us about damaged or defective items at firstname.lastname@example.org and after receiving confirmation from us, send them back to us. After the receipt of the same at our end and verification, we will dispatch the replacement within 5 working days.
What is your refund policy?
Inquiries about e-Books
Do you have an e-version of your publications?
- Yes. We have an e-version of our journal, Value Creation, and a few other selected books.
How do I access this online e-Edition?
- You can visit our website www.eternalganges.com & click on the e-Edition tab to access the EG digital platform.
How can I download issues onto my iPhone or iPad so I can read them when I'm not connected to the internet?
- You have to download reader’s app from EG Digital Book Store to download issues on your iPhone or iPad.
Can I access previous issues in the e-edition?
- There is the option of buying archived issues of e-edition of Value Creation.
Can I purchase the e-edition of Value Creation and Future Division Times if I live outside India?
- Presently this facility is not available for overseas customers.
Where can I find contact information of Eternal Ganges outlets countrywide?
How can I become a channel partner/open an outlet of Eternal Ganges?
- Kindly send us a mail at email@example.com evincing your interest and giving some details of your current occupation, space available and reason for wanting to open an outlet. You may also call us on our helpline no. 8527712881
Can I contribute articles to Value Creation/Future Division Times?
- Yes, you may send your articles at firstname.lastname@example.org If found suitable, you will be contacted for the same and they will be published by us.
Where can I find the books and accessories in my city?
- You can find the addresses of our partner outlets or our branches from our website, www.eternalganges.com/partner-outlets You may call and confirm the availability of the desired product from the EG outlet in your city.